Zeiss Versa 520
The 520 X-ray CT scanner is capable of 3D non-destructive imaging of small objects (< 90mm) and materials samples from a 25 micron resolution down to 170 nm, restricted by the size of the part.
- Maximum Voltage: 160kV source
- Achievable Resolution: 170nm - 25µm voxel resolution
- Maximum object diameter : 45mm (90mm wide field mode)
- Phase contrast and local tomography
Nikon XT H 225/320 LC
The Nikon industrial computed tomography (CT) scanner uses x-ray equipment to produce highly detailed three dimensional images of components. The results can be used for non-destructive investigation, flaw detection, porosity calculation, digital volume correlation, dimensional measurement and reverse engineering.
- Maximum Voltage: 225kV or 320kV (based on the source)
- Achievable Resolution: 5 – 170 µm voxel resolution
- Maximum object diameter: 280mm
- Maximum object height: 600mm