Speaker sessions and posters are invited from prospective authors from industry, universities and research institutes.
Contributions covering experimental research and industrial application case studies are expected to demonstrate the application of XCT for measurement. In particular presentations are sought, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Dimensional metrology; accuracy, traceability and standardisation
- Acquisition and processing methodologies
- Analysis and evaluation techniques
- Non-destructive testing
- Improving manufacturing methods including additive manufacture
- Application of CT measurement to industry (e.g. aero, auto, health, energy)
Speaker submissions are now closed. Poster submissions are still being accepted up until 23rd June of no more than 300 words. Please send your abstracts or queries to Dr Jay Warnett, email@example.com.
Oral presentations will have a 15 minute slot to present, followed by 5 minutes for questions. The format for posters presented is A1 sized in a portrait orientation.
Previous presentation topics can be found at the 2016 website here.