Behind each simple everyday activity there is a complex web of supply chains that have brought those goods or services to you.
WMG's new free online course (hosted by Future Learn) will introduce you to the fundamentals of the supply chain by applying the core concepts and principles in relation to everyday things. The MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) launches on 16 October 2017.
Register on Future Learn
Explore the invisible world of supply chains
- Just the tip of the iceberg: what is the supply chain?
- The global orchestra: balancing supply and demand
- Shop till you drop: purchasing and procurement in context
- Factory of the future: changing nature of manufacturing
- I like to move it, move it: logistics in context
- Closing the loop: meeting the challenges of a more circular economy
Learn with a team of supply chain thought leaders
The course is led by Jan Godsell, Professor of Operations and Supply Chain Strategy at WMG – a world leader in supply chains and the host of the Global Supply Chain Debate.
Jan will be joined by her network of supply chain thought leaders, who will use multimedia resources and case studies, to introduce the key concepts, critical roles and best practices that define supply chains.