We invite postgraduate students to submit an abstract for either a paper or a poster presentation on one of the following four themes:
- English Language Teacher Education and Development (ELTED)
- Language Learning and Pedagogy (LL&P)
- Professional and Academic Discourse (PAD)
- Working and Communicating Across Cultures (WACC)
Abstracts are for either paper or poster presentations. The deadline for receipt of abstract is the 9th May 2008. Abstracts must be submitted electronically as a Microsoft Word document attachment to the conference organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your abstract must include the following information:
- The title
- Name and affiliation of the author(s)
- Contact numbers and email address(es)
- Whether you wish it to be a paper or a poster presentation
The abstract should be no more than 250 words in length (excluding the above information).
Abstracts will be selected and approved by the conference committee. Accepted papers and posters will be notified by 23rd May 2008.
Single papers will be allocated 20 minutes for presentation, including 5 minutes for questions and discussion, and posters will be on display all day.