In 2017-18 our regular meetings are on Wednesdays, 4-5pm. For more details please contact Sue.Wharton@warwick.ac.uk
The following are our visiting speakers for this academic year:
6 December 2017: Majid Khosravinik, Newcastle University:
Digital Affordances, Discursive Events and Communicative Content: Towards a CDS approach to discourse analysis on participatory web. Abstract here
25 April 2018: Miguel Pérez Millanz, University College London:
Discourse, reflexivity and activism in late modernity: A linguistic ethnographic approach. Abstract here
2 May 2018: Matteo Fuoli, University of Birmingham: trust building strategies in corporate communication.
6 June 2018: Academic Mobilities and Immobilities Network: talk from Dulini Fernando of WBS on Discrimination and identity work: the role of ethnic identity and silence
20 June 2018: Talk from our two PAD visitors, Kyunghe Kim and Jessica Stark – details to be circulated nearer the time.
Please also see the following links:
- Academic Presentations (provides a list of conference/symposium presentations)
- Publications (provides a list of publications since 2006)
- Regular Events (provides past and present schedule of PAD research group meetings and conferences)
- Visiting speakers (provides a list of recent and past speakers since 2008)
- Discourse Studies in the Social Sciences
- Research Methodology Workshops