What is it and who is it for?
This exciting new credit-bearing course runs full-time for 10 weeks at the end of which successful students receive a Warwick University Diploma. The course is for students who are studying on undergraduate programmes in their home countries. It is particularly suitable for English majors and students who would benefit from the experience of spending one term overseas in an academic English language environment at one of the UK’s very best universities.
The course consists of 4 modules, each with a language/culture focus and its own tailored language support:
- English and Second Language Acquisition
- English Language, Society and Context
- English and Intercultural Communication
- Introduction to British Culture through the Media
Each module completed successfully will earn students 12 credits toward their home university degree programmes (48 credits in total). READ MORE...
Why take the course?
- Develop your English language skills through studying 4 interesting content modules
- Benefit from English language support in each of the 4 modules
- Become part of the Warwick University community, with access to all its facilities
- Build new friendships in a friendly and exciting environment
- Receive a Warwick University embossed Diploma certificate
- Spend a term overseas, immersed in the language and culture
- Earn a Warwick Diploma and 45 credits toward your home university degree
- Become a global citizen by increasing your intercultural competence, mixing with students from other cultures and developing an international outlook and cross-cultural communication skills
- Increase your employment prospects