This 3 week course is for secondary school English teachers who teach pupils between the ages of 11 and 18 years. If you teach English language or other subjects delivered in English, this course will help you to develop professionally in the following ways:
- Enhance your use of English whilst experiencing life in the UK.
- Enrich your teaching practice through learning new techniques and tips.
- Explore UK culture - music, literature, architecture and fashion.
- Experience a world class (UK top 10) university leading environment.
- Combine professional development with your Summer holiday in the UK.
Programme Dates: 6th - 24th August 2018
Programme Fee: £3,495 (applications close 1st July)To gain maximum benefit from the course, participants will need a good level of English. We recommend a level equivalent to IELTS 5.5 or above.
Key features of the course
- English language development and presentation skills.
- A focus on diverse, creative teaching methods that support learning.
- Cultural experience through visits to London, Oxford, Shakespeare's Stratford-Upon-Avon, and Warwick.
- Sample timetable
- All tuition fees.
- All transport and entry to cultural visits.
- A local bus ticket to help you get around easily.
- Accommodation in self-catering, off-campus ensuite rooms with free WiFi and a shared kitchen.
- Access to the University of Warwick's excellent library, swimming pool and other sports facilities.