Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Frequently Asked Questions

General FAQs

Q. Do you have information on attaining a scholarship?
A. Scholarship funding and application information can be found here.

Q. Is my IELTS/English proficiency test score good enough, and up to date?
A. Warwick's entry requirements for students who need to take an English proficiency test are available here. If your overall score is satisfactory but one or more of the individual modules is below requirements, then you may need to pass a six or ten week pre-sessional English course as part of your conditions of offer. You can find out more information about those here: Warwick only accepts language proficiency tests for two years form the date of taking.


Postgraduate Taught FAQs

Q. I would like to do my postgraduate qualification at Warwick, what qualifications do I need to apply?
A good place to start is this website which contains guides on how to apply, Warwick's application requirements and other information regarding postgraduate study.

Q. What are the fees and funding options for 2019/20?
Information regarding fees and funding for postgraduate study can be found here. The Finance Office can also answer any queries you have regarding the payment process:

Q. When is the deadline for international students to apply to a postgraduate course?
A. The deadline for international students is the last day of July. More guidance for international students can be found here.

Q. I want to apply for an MA - do I send you my transcripts and certificates?
For more details regarding application you should visit this website, which should also give you details regarding uploading and verifying your qualifications. Please do not send us the original of your certificates by mail. If you have any problems with this process then you can also contact the Postgraduate Admission team who are specialised in helping postgraduate students apply for courses.

Q. Can the MA Educational Innovation be taken as a full-time course?
A. The MA Educational Innovation is intended to be taken as a part-time course for people who are already working as teachers. If you wish to take a full-time course, then we would advise looking at the MA Educational Studies. Please let us know if you have particular questions about this.


Postgraduate Research FAQs

Q. I want apply to do a PhD in Education, what qualifications will I need?
A: The qualification requirements for the university can be found here.

Q. I would like to study for a PhD in Education, where do I send my research proposal?
A: All PhD proposals should be sent to this address: