Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Key contacts

Who to contact for information and support

The following people will be your most important contacts in the Department during your time at Warwick.

Undergraduate Office

If you need help, visit the Undergraduate Office, which is located in room S0.98, Social Sciences.

  • Ann Simper; Undergraduate Teaching and Learning Manager (and Welfare)
  • Tina MacSkimming; Joint Degrees Coordinator
  • Ram Govindaswamy; Undergraduate Programmes Administrator


Follow our social media sites to keep up to date with the Departmental news and events.

Get in touch

Staff in the Undergraduate Office can be contacted on:

T: +44 (0) 24 765 23933
E: economics dot ugoffice at warwick dot ac dot uk
or in person by calling at room S0.98.

Your Personal Tutor

Each student is allocated a Personal Tutor, who is a member of academic staff to whom the Personal Tutee can turn for confidential advice regarding personal matters. Your Personal Tutor is one of your most important contacts with the Department and University. You can find out who your personal tutor is by checking Tabula.

Directors of Academic and Pastoral Support

The DAPS for Economics are Christian Soegaard and Michela Redoano. If you have a problem or concern that is perhaps more serious, it is a good idea to see the Senior Tutor. The Senior Tutor will be able to offer help and advice or point you in the direction of other people and services within the University.

Diploma Course Director

The Course Director for the Diploma is Wiji Arulampalam and will have advice and feedback hours if there is anything you need to discuss.

Student Support Services

There is a comprehensive network of support and welfare services available to students to support them in times of difficulty. There is often more than one service which may be able to help, and services work together to ensure that any problems are dealt with swiftly and effectively.

Student Support acts as a hub for all the different support services. You can visit them if you have a problem, query or difficulty, but aren’t quite sure who can help. Student Support will help where they can and refer on to other more specialised services where relevant.

Student Support