Dissertation Research Methods: Library Workshop 2019/2020
For MSc students there will be a Library Introduction meeting on Wednesday 18th September 2019, 9.30-10.00am in room MS.01 (Maths/Stats, Zeeman Building). There will also be one Database Training session to aquaint you with The University of Warwick library online resources for your study.
You may wish to bring a laptop with you to the session to be able to follow what Helen shows you online.
The deadline for signing up for one workshop is Wednesday 2nd October 2019.
EC959 Research Methods: MSc Library Research Skills Workshop
MSc students only:
Please sign-up for one session only via Tabula under Module Code EC959 Research Methods: MSc Library Research Skills Workshop. All sessions will take place in the Library Training Room on the second floor of the library.
- Group A: Thursday 3rd October 2019 (week 1) 3.00-4.00pm
- Group B: Monday 7th October 2019 (week 2) 3.00-4.00pm
- Group C: Tuesday 8th October 2019 (week 2) 5pm - 6pm
- Group D: Friday 10th October 2019 (week 2) 10am - 11am
- Group E: Monday 14th October 2019 (week 3) 3pm - 4pm
- Group F: Tuesday 15th October 2019 (week 3) 5pm - 6pm
- Group G: Thursday 17th October 2019 (week 3) 1pm - 2pm
- Group H: Monday 21st October 2018 (week 4) 11am - 12pm