Library Research Skills Workshop 2017/2018
For MSc students there will be a Library Introduction meeting on Monday 18th September 2017, 4.00-5.00pm in room MS.01 (Maths/Stats, Zeeman Building). There will also be one Database Training session to aquaint you with The University of Warwick library online resources for your study.
The deadline for signing up for one Database Training session is Wednesday 5th October 2017.
MSc Database Training
MSc students only; please select one session only via Tabula (under Small Group Teaching). All sessions will take place in the Library Training Room on the second floor of the library.
- Group A: Tuesday 10th October 2017 (week 2) 5pm - 6pm
- Group B: Monday 16th October 2017 (week 3) 3pm - 4pm
- Group C: Tuesday 17th October 2017 (week 3) 5pm - 6pm
- Group D: Thursday 19th October 2017 (week 3) 1pm - 2pm
- Group E: Monday 23rd October 2017 (week 4) 11am - 12pm
- Group F: Friday 27th October 2017 (week 4) 10am - 11am