Library Research Skills Workshop 2018/2019
For MSc students there will be a Library Introduction meeting on Monday 17th September 2018, 4.15-4.45pm in room MS.01 (Maths/Stats, Zeeman Building). There will also be one Database Training session to aquaint you with The University of Warwick library online resources for your study.
The deadline for signing up for one Database Training session is Wednesday 3rd October 2018.
MSc Database Training
MSc students only; please select one session only via Tabula (under Small Group Teaching). All sessions will take place in the Library Seminar Room on the second floor of the library.
- Group A: Tuesday 9th October 2018 (week 2) 5pm - 6pm
- Group B: Monday 15th October 2018 (week 3) 3pm - 4pm
- Group C: Tuesday 16th October 2018 (week 3) 5pm - 6pm
- Group D: Thursday 18th October 2018 (week 3) 1pm - 2pm
- Group E: Monday 22nd October 2018 (week 4) 11am - 12pm
- Group F: Friday 26th October 2018 (week 4) 10am - 11am