Dissertation Research Methods: Library Workshop 2018/2019
For MSc students there will be a Library Introduction meeting on Monday 17th September 2018, 4.15-4.45pm in room MS.01 (Maths/Stats, Zeeman Building). There will also be one Database Training session to aquaint you with The University of Warwick library online resources for your study.
You may wish to bring a laptop with you to the session to be able to follow what Helen shows you online.
The deadline for signing up for one workshop is Wednesday 3rd October 2018.
EC959 Research Methods: MSc Library Research Skills Workshop
MSc students only:
Please sign-up for one session only via Tabula under Module Code EC959 Research Methods: MSc Library Research Skills Workshop. All sessions will take place in the Library Training Room on the second floor of the library.
- Group A: Thursday 4th October 2018 (week 1) 3.00-4.00pm
- Group B: Monday 8th October 2018 (week 2) 3.00-4.00pm
- Group C: Tuesday 9th October 2018 (week 2) 5pm - 6pm
- Group D: Friday 12th October 2018 (week 2) 10am - 11am
- Group E: Monday 15th October 2018 (week 3) 3pm - 4pm
- Group F: Tuesday 16th October 2018 (week 3) 5pm - 6pm
- Group G: Thursday 18th October 2018 (week 3) 1pm - 2pm
- Group H: Monday 22nd October 2018 (week 4) 11am - 12pm