Advantage MagazineThursday 20 Jul 2017
Welcome to the summer issue of Advantage.
This is the magazine of the ESRC-funded Centre for Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy. This issue features a diversity of themes which reflects the breadth and depth of research undertaken by researchers at CAGE.
The full magazine is downloadable as a pdf HERE.
And individual articles are:
- Does offering more free childcare help parents work more? by Claire Crawford
- Globalisation and economic development: A lesson from history by Luigi Pascali
- Building a new industrial strategy ... on shaky foundations? by Nicholas Crafts
- Who voted for Brexit? by Sascha O. Becker, Thiemo Fetzer and Dennis Novy
- Measuring historical happiness using millions of digitised books by Daniel Sgroi
- Parting Shot by Mark Harrison
Tracy Evans, Editor