For any queries relating to the Bulletin, please contact the Editor, Karen Brandon.
The Bulletin promotes quality research and enhanced public understanding of economic issues, and advocates the funding and organisation of research projects that have the potential to offer new insights into difficult economic issues and to lead to better-informed public policies.
Cover story: 'First Impressions Matter' by Michael McMahon
New members of independent monetary policy-making bodies signal their toughness on inflation by acting like hawks when they begin the job, but their dovish side comes out with more experience.
Cover story: Brainpower
A special issue focussed on brianpower.
Cover story: 'Come Together' by Jonathan Cave and Christopher Doyle
Searching for the key ingredients needed to create successful economic clusters
Cover story: 'Skin in the Game' by Kris James Mitchener and Gary Richardson
New insights from Depression-era banking regulations offer lessons for averting the next financial crisis
- Issue no. 3 (Summer term 2012) HTML| PDF
- Issue no. 2 (Spring term 2012) HTML| PDF
- Issue no. 1 (Fall term 2011) HTML | PDF
- Issue no. 3 (Summer term 2011) HTML | PDF
- Issue no. 2 (Spring term 2011) HTML | PDF
- Issue no. 1 (November 2010) HTML | PDF
- Issue no. 3 (July 2010) HTML | PDF
- Issue no. 2 (March 2010) HTML | PDF
- Issue no. 1 (November 2009) HTML | PDF
- Issue no. 3 (July 2009) HTML | PDF
- Issue no. 2 (March 2009) HTML | PDF
- Issue no. 1 (November 2008) HTML | PDF