The Warwick Economics Bulletin summarises recent research by the University of Warwick Department of Economics.
In the Summer edition now online:
- Nicholas Crafts suggests what policy changes are needed for the UK to create the 21st -century equivalent of 19th -century Lancashire’s cluster success story.
- Jonathan Cave and Christopher Doyle discuss the ‘policy portfolio’ that underlies successful economic clusters.
- Sascha O. Becker casts the offshoring trend in a new light by examining the tasks that distinguish jobs going abroad from jobs that remain at home.
- Mirko Draca explains why education and socio-economic programmes could be important crime-fighting tools.
- Abhinay Muthoo and Siobhan Benita suggest ways in which researchers and policymakers can work together to improve governments, economies and societies.