Telephone: 0044 7460154880 +44 (0)24 765 75749
Email: A dot Dimri at warwick dot ac dot uk
Office Hours: Tuesdays 14:00-16:00.
Please email in advance to arrange a slot.
I am CAGE postdoctoral research fellow at the University of Warwick working on development and applied microeconomics. My research agenda is centered on understanding how social norms and institutions affect behaviour, and if this can help us design better programs & policies.
Visit my personal webpage to know more.
- Patrilocality in India: Beyond the Mother-in-law, Daughter-in-law drama?
- Measuring sex-selective abortion: Is there repeated abortion? (with V. Gille, P. Ketz)
- Poverty measurement (in India): defining group-specific poverty lines or taking preferences into account? (with F. Maniquet)
Work in Progress
- Social constraints and health outcome in India
- Indian marriage market matching
- EC331: Research in Applied Economics