Undergraduate Programmes Administrator
Jo Turrall, Programmes Manager (UG)Professional Services Team OrganogramLink opens in a new window
Phone: +44 (0)24 761 50280
Email: Amy dot Jennison-Boyle at warwick dot ac dot uk
Monday and Tuesday: 8.00am - 4.00pm
Wednesday and Thursday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Friday: 8.00am - 3.00pm
To deliver high quality administrative support for the Department’s undergraduate teaching programmes and help to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Department’s Undergraduate Office.
- Providing advice to UG students on all aspects of their degree course.
- Maintaining and processing UG student records and managing module registration.
- Managing the operation of systems and procedures for the setting, collection and marking of UG assessed work
- Collating and maintaining mitigating circumstances information.
- Implementing the Department’s examination processes to include the production of examination papers for UG modules, arrangements for special circumstances and confirming invigilators.
I joined the University of Warwick UG team in November 2022 after graduating from Loughborough University. Prior to this, I have worked in various roles such as: a vaccination centre administrator; a swimming teacher; a clinical psychology intern; and a climbing/high ropes instructor. I have a passion for music and am the musical director of a semi-professional jazz band/big band, and have previously been the MD for a choir.