Responsible toProfessional Services Team Organogram
Phone: +44 (0)24 765 28126
Email: Andrew dot L dot Taylor at warwick dot ac dot uk
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, 9:30am to 6:00pm. Friday, 9:30am to 5:00pm
To develop, implement and manage effective IT systems and services to support the delivery of the Department’s plans and objectives around both research and teaching.
- Governance, support and procurement of all computer equipment, components, peripherals, software and licenses.
- Planning and implementation of software development and maintenance projects to fit with the department’s objectives and strategy.
- Administration, design and installation of all departmental servers and related components in two sites.
- Management, monitoring and reporting of the IT Helpdesk ensuring all front line support queries are completed in a timely fashion.
- Chairs the fortnightly IT Prioritisation Group.
I joined the Economics Department in November 2008. Prior to that I worked for The University of Nottingham involved in the design and development of MySQL databases and PHP applications alongside deskside support and procurement. I have a Masters in Business Administration from the Warwick Business School.