Phone: +44 (0)24 765 28417
Email: A dot Simper at warwick dot ac dot uk
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, 8:00am to 4:00pm, Friday 8:00am to 3:00pm
To work with the Senior Tutor (UG) and the Director of Undergraduate Student Engagement and Progression to develop and deliver pastoral and study support to undergraduate, Diploma and visiting students, promoting student wellbeing, engagement with the teaching and learning experience and facilitating the fulfilment of academic potential.
- Undertaking a lead role in the development and delivery of the Department's strategic plan for undergraduate student wellbeing and progression.
- Analysing a range of student welfare and progression data to identify concerns at an early stage and implement appropriate strategies to enable students to reach their full potential.
- Developing a strategy for supporting undergraduate students from a disadvantaged background across the student lifecycle.
- Acting as the first point of contact to provide pastoral and study-related advice and support to all undergraduate, diploma and visiting students within the Department of Economics and providing advice and support to students experiencing difficulties.
- Supporting the delivery of the Personal Tutor system for undergraduate, Diploma and visiting students.