Senior Undergraduate Administrator
Responsible toProfessional Services Team OrganogramLink opens in a new window
Phone: +44(0)24 7652 3933+44 (0)24 761 50254
Email: Carmelia dot Norman at warwick dot ac dot uk
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- To deliver high quality administrative support for the Department’s undergraduate teaching programmes and help to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Department’s Undergraduate Office
- Providing advice to UG students on all aspects of their degree course.
- Maintaining and processing UG student records and managing module registration.
- Managing the operation of systems and procedures for the setting, collection and marking of UG assessed work
- Collating and maintaining mitigating circumstances information.
- Implementing the Department’s examination processes to include the production of examination papers for UG modules, arrangements for special circumstances and confirming invigilators.