Telephone: +44 (0)24 765 22800
Email: Canh dot Dang at warwick dot ac dot uk
Room: S1140 - Summer Term: S2100.S1.140
Advice & feedback hours:
Email me for an appointment!
I will be away from:
24 June to 6 July
I joined the Department in September 2018. I use both theory and data to answer questions at the intersection of economics and public policies.
My current research focuses on the economics of nonprofit organisations, the effectiveness of aid, and the accuracy of financial data. I also am interested in research on Consumer Behaviours and Economic History.
- Development Economics
- Political Economy
- Public Economics and Public Policies
- Applied Econometrics
Journal Publications and Research Papers
For an updated academic CV, publications, and papers please visit https://sites.google.com/site/canhthiendang/
- EC339 Applied Macroeconomics (Module Lecturer, Term 1)
- PPH225 Interdisciplinary Topics (Module Lecturer, Term 2)
- EC331 Research in Applied Economics (Project Supervisor)
- Personal Development Module (Module co-Leader)
Supervising and Mentoring
- The economics of charity and non-profit organisations (or the economics of altruism)
- The economic effect of foreign aid on developing countries
- Income shocks and consumption response
For my personal tutees, drop me an email or come by my office for any question!