Email: F dot Trombetta at warwick dot ac dot uk
Room: S0.77, Social Sciences Building
Advice & Feedback hours: -
Note: no more A&F hours for term 3. I am available via email.
I am a PhD student at Warwick Economics. In my research, I use economic theory to study the effects of information on political decisions. In a nutshell, I am interested in...
- Political Economy
- Political agency, accountability and information
- Competition and media capture
- Populism and social media
- Economic Theory
- Information Economics
- Contract theory
- Media Economics
Work in progress
The Newsroom Dilemma (with Ayush Pant)
Academic year 2017-2018
- EC220: Mathematical Economics 1a (2015-2016, 2016-2017, 2017-2018 term 1)
- PH336: Principles of Political Economy: Economics & Politics (2015-2016 & 2016-2017, term 2)
- Game Theory (WSS 2017)
- Political Economy and Public Economics research group
- Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications (CRETA) research fellow
'I wish it need not have happened in my time,' said Frodo. 'So do I,' said Gandalf, 'and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.'
J.R.R. Tolkien - The Lord of the Rings