To plan, coordinate, promote and deliver student engagement activities in order to achieve the objective of providing an outstanding teaching, learning and student experience for postgraduate taught students.
- Developing, coordinating, delivering and reviewing an annual programme of PGT student engagement activities.
- Initiating and delivering effective communications to promote the wide range of extra-curricular student opportunities using a variety of communication tools and channels.
- Supporting the postgraduate Student Staff Liaison Committees.
- Working with the student body to foster a sense of community, consultation and contribution.
- Working with the Marketing and Communications Manager and Careers and Skills team to identify, develop and deliver opportunities to enhance employability skills for PGT students.