Student Engagement and Experience Co-ordinator (PGT)
Robin Flint, Assistant Programme Manager (PGT)Professional Services Team OrganogramLink opens in a new window
Phone: +44 (0)24 765 73464
Email: H dot Ashley dot 1 at warwick dot ac dot uk
Office: S1.132Link opens in a new window
Working days: Tuesday to Friday
To plan, coordinate, promote and deliver student engagement activities in order to achieve the objective of providing an outstanding teaching, learning and student experience for postgraduate taught students.
- Developing, coordinating, delivering and reviewing an annual programme of PGT student engagement activities.
- Initiating and delivering effective communications to promote the wide range of extra-curricular student opportunities using a variety of communication tools and channels.
- Supporting the postgraduate Student Staff Liaison Committees.
- Working with the student body to foster a sense of community, consultation and contribution.
- Working with the Marketing and Communications Manager and Careers and Skills team to identify, develop and deliver opportunities to enhance employability skills for PGT students.