- Behavioural and Experimental Economics
- Sociology, Culture and Economics
I am particularly interested in how socio-psychological and economic factors interact to influence outcomes like inequality and efficiency.
Works in progress
- Knowledge Transfers: How esteem affects the willingness to teach and learn
- Social Identity and Incentives in Workgroups
- Lords and Vassals
- Apologies in a Public Goods Game
- Directed Trust and Trustworthiness in a Social network: an Experimental Investigation,
Journal of Economic Behaviour and Organization, July 2018
Follow the links below to access seminar related stuff..