To coordinate the delivery of the MSc programmes in the Department, ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of teaching and learning.
- Contributing to the organisation of the induction programme for MSc students.
- Providing advice to MSc students, maintaining and processing MSc student records and managing module registration.
- Managing the operation of systems and procedures for the setting, collection and marking of MSc assessed work
- Co-ordinating the MSc timetable
- Implementing the Department’s examination processes to include the production of examination papers for PGT modules, arrangements for special circumstances, confirming invigilators, supporting examination boards and producing and checking examination pass lists for publication.