Programmes Manager (Postgraduate Research)
Provide operational, administrative and managerial support to both academic staff and students engaged in the Department’s postgraduate research programmes.
- Oversight of support to academic module leaders in the delivery of postgraduate modules
- Administration of all aspects of the MRes and PhD programmes, including support to exams process, scheduling of teaching and administration of assessment, updating student handbooks, development of Website pages
- Contributing to the development of academic policy and long term strategy, the assurance of quality of provision and the design of the Department’s postgraduate
- Managing bursaries and scholarships to postgraduate research students.
- Provision of PG student support and coordination/support of the work of the Director of Postgraduate Research in the provision of pastoral care
- First line of response for formal student complaints or appeals and/or investigation of plagiarism.
- Organising the completion of the Diets, MRM, Temporary withdrawals, Course transfers and contact points.
Prior to joining the University of Warwick in April 2013, I worked as Departmental Administrator (for taught PG programmes) at Loughborough University for five years. Previous roles include working as Assistant Registrar at University of Leicester, Senior Planning Officer at Queen Margaret University (Edinburgh) and Leverhulme Research Fellow at the University of Stirling.
Telephone: +44 (0)24 765 28172
Email: M dot Heafey at warwick dot ac dot uk
Mondays 8.30am- 4.30pm (from home, contact by email)
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9.30am -5.30pm
Thursdays, 8.00am - 4.00pm