Personal website: www.matteogamalerio.com
Telephone: +44 (0)24 765 73558
Email: m dot gamalerio dot 1 at warwick dot ac dot uk; matteo dot gamalerio at gmail dot com
Advice and feedback hours: Tuesday 2-4pm;
I am on the 2017/2018 job market and I will be available for interviews at the 2018 ASSA annual meeting in Philadelphia, at the 2017 SAEe meeting in Barcelona and at the 2017 RES PhD meeting in London.
- Applied Econometrics, Political Economy, Public Economics, Economics of Migration
- "Not welcome anymore: the effect of electoral incentives on the reception of refugees (November 2017) - Job market paper
- "Fiscal rules and the selection of politicians: evidence from Italian municipalities" (June 2017). Winner of the EEA Young Economist Award at the 2017 Annual Meeting of the European Economic Association - Motivation letter here
- "Do national political parties matter? Evidence from Italian municipalities" (June 2017).
- "Manager or politician? The effect of local fiscal autonomy on political selection" with M. Bordignon and G. Turati (July 2017). SUBMITTED