Senior Undergraduate Administrator
Responsible toProfessional Services Team OrganogramLink opens in a new window
Phone: +44 (0)24 761 50278
Email: M dot Thurman at warwick dot ac dot uk
Office: S0.88Link opens in a new window
Monday 9am - 5pm, Tuesday 8am - 4pm, Wednesday 8am - 4pm, Thursday 8am - 4pm, Friday 9am - 4pm
To deliver high quality administrative support for the Department’s undergraduate teaching programmes and help to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Department’s Undergraduate Office.
- Providing advice to UG students on all aspects of their degree course.
- Maintaining and processing UG student records and managing module registration.
- Managing the operation of systems and procedures for the setting, collection and marking of UG assessed work
- Collating and maintaining mitigating circumstances information.
- Implementing the Department’s examination processes to include the production of examination papers for UG modules, arrangements for special circumstances and confirming invigilators.