Email: N dot Zammit at warwick dot ac dot uk
Dr. Nick Zammit
Senior Teaching Fellow | Deputy Director MSc Economics
Nicholas Zammit grew up in Canada and obtained an MA in Economics from Queen’s University before moving to the United Kingdom where completed his PhD in Economics at the University of Warwick in 2014.
After serving as a lecturer in Economics at the University of Cambridge and as a Fellow of Clare College he returned to the University of Warwick as a Senior Teaching Fellow in Economics. He is also the co-ordinator of the Personal Development Module.
- Economic History
- Development Economics
- Long-Run Growth
- Models of Imperfect Information
Detailed Research Interests:
The economic growth of ‘Settler Economies’ (Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina & South Africa) in a comparative context. Areas of interest include the rise of manufacturing, changes in trade policy and international relations, the influence of foreign technology and capital flows, the significance of resource exports and their linkages into industry and services.
- PhD Economics - University of Warwick (2014)
- MA Economics - Queen's University (2009)
- Hons BA Economics - Brock University (2007)
- EC104: The World Economy: History & Theory - term 1
- EC107: Economics 1 - term 2
- EC331: Research in Applied Economics - term 1 & 2