Telephone: +44 (0)24 765 23047
Fax: +44 (0)24 765 23032
Email: R dot Rathelot at warwick dot ac dot uk
Advice and feedback hours: Term 1.
- Weeks 1, 4, 7, 8, 10: Friday 3-5pm.
- Week 2: Friday 8-10am.
- Weeks, 3, 5, 6, 9: Wednesday 8-10am.
His current research deals with the job-search process and discrimination against ethnic minorities. He is a research affiliate at the Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL) and the Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR), an external research fellow at the Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM) and a research associate at the Centre for Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Labour Economics
View my publications and recent work.
- Unemployment Insurance and Reservation Wages: Evidence from Administrative Data, with Thomas Le Barbanchon and Alexandra Roulet. Journal of Public Economics, 171, pp. 1-17, March 2019
- Mismatch Unemployment and the Geography of Job Search, with Ioana Marinescu, American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, 10(3), pp. 42-70, July 2018
- Measuring Segregation on Small Units: A Partial Identification Analysis, with Xavier d'Haultfoeuille, Quantitative Economics, 8(1), pp. 39-73, March 2017
- Local Ethnic Composition and Natives’ and Immigrants’ Geographic Mobility in France, 1982-1999, with Mirna Safi, American Sociological Review, 79(1), pp. 17-42, February 2014
- Do Labor Market Policies have Displacement Effects? Evidence from a Clustered Randomized Experiment, with Bruno Crépon, Esther Duflo, Marc Gurgand, and Philippe Zamora, Quarterly Journal of Economics, 128(2), pp. 531-580, May 2013
- Measuring Segregation when Units are Small: A Parametric Approach, Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, 30(4), pp.546-553, October 2012
Coordinator of the Econometric and Labour Research Group