Senior Undergraduate Administrator
Jo Turrall, Programme Manager (UG)Professional Services Team OrganogramLink opens in a new window
Email: Rebekah dot A dot Ward at warwick dot ac dot uk
Office: S0.88Link opens in a new window
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, 8:00am to 4:00pm, Friday 8:00am to 3:00pm
To deliver high quality administrative support for the Department’s undergraduate teaching programmes and help to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Department’s Undergraduate Office.
- Providing advice to UG students on all aspects of their degree course.
- Maintaining and processing UG student records and managing module registration.
- Managing the operation of systems and procedures for the setting, collection and marking of UG assessed work
- Collating and maintaining mitigating circumstances information.
- Implementing the Department’s examination processes to include the production of examination papers for UG modules, arrangements for special circumstances and confirming invigilators.