Telephone: +44 (0)24 761 50049
Office Hours: Wednesday 17.30-18.30pm
Department of Economics
University of Warwick
Gibbet Hill Road
Coventry CV4 7AL
Ph.D. in Economics, University of Warwick
Beginning in the academic year 2017-2018, I will join the faculty in the Finance Group at the University of Amsterdam as an Assistant Professor.
Fields of Research Interest
Information Acquisition and Disclosure, Contract Theory
Financial Economics, Corporate Finance, Financial Intermediaries
Working Papers and Work-in-Progress
- "Motivating Information Acquisition Under Delegation" (Job Market Paper)
- "The Impact of Credit Rating Agencies on Capital Markets"
- "Security Design with Endogenous Implementation Choice"
- "Heterogeneity and Clustering of Defaults" with Galanis G., Karlis A., and Turner M.
- EC9011 Economic Analysis: Microeconomics (Autumn Term)
- EC314 Topics in Economic Theory (Spring Term)