- Sector Skills Agreement (2005) Stage 1: Overview of the Size and Structure of the Sector and Stage 2: Assessment of Current Provision
- Learning and Skills Advocacy Strategy: Raising Awareness of the Business Benefits of Training (Final report) (2005)
- Developing Business Competence. The Business Case for a Competence Framework (Final report) (2005)
- Skills and Labour Market Information Fisheries Management Industry – Scotland (2004)
- Report on the use of training groups to promote the uptake of learning in rural communities (2004)
- Environmental and Land-based Market Assessment (2003)
- 21st Century Skills for Environmental and Land-based Industries Strategic Action Plan 2004-2009 (2003)
- ADAS Consulting Ltd. (2004) Entry to and Exit from Farming in the United Kingdom (final report). London: Defra.
- Defra (2005) Agricultural Wages Board for England and Wales 2005 – Agriculture Wages Board 2005 (Number 1). London: Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. London: SSDA.
- HTA (2005) Survey of Wages in the Garden Industry. Reading: Horticultural Trades Association.
- Lantra/Defra (2002) Defra Skills for Business Review. Lantra/ Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.