- Research to investigate the UK requirements for Food Scientists and Technologists (2006)
- Careers in Food and Drink manufacturing (2006)
- Overseas Nationals in the food and drink sector – research report (2005)
- Occupational and Functional Mapping Report (2005)
- Improve Market Assessment (2004)
- Standards and Qualification Audit (2003
- Improve Skills Needs Analysis (2006): Drivers for the Food and Drink manufacturing sector (volume 1) and Current Skills Demand in the Food and Drink manufacturing sector (volume 2)
- Barrett, M. and Keech, D. (2004) Capital Eats: An Analysis of London’s Food Economy. London: Sustain.
- BTC (2001) Skills Now and for the Future: A Review of Current and Future Skill Needs in the Bakery sub-sector. Cambridge: Bakery Training Council.
- Cambridge Econometrics (2003) Structure of the Food and Drink Sector in the East of England (Appendix A). Histon, Cambridge: East of England Development Agency. Report can be downloaded from the East of England Observatory website.
- DEFRA/Seafish/Scottish Executive (2005) 2004 Survey of the UK Fish Processing Sector. Edinburgh: Sea Fish Sector Authority.
Meat Training Council (1999) Meat Sector – Labour Market Survey. Milton Keynes Meat Training Council.
- Dickerson, A., Homenidou, K. and Wilson, R. (2006) Working Futures 2004-2014: Sectoral Report, Nottingham: SSDA.
- GEN Consulting DEVA (2006) Education and Sustainability for the Scottish Food and Drink Sector. (final report). Glasgow: GEN Consulting.
- Gilmore, J. (2002) Size and Performance of the Northern Ireland Food and Drinks Processing Sector 2002. Subsector statistics with provisional estimates for 2003. Belfast, Northern Ireland: Department of Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Little, A. (2004) The State of Key Sectors: South West Regional Development Agency Volume 2 (final). (Ref. 17781). Exeter: South West RDA.
- Pye Tait Ltd. (2001) An Assessment of Skill Needs in Food and Drink manufacturing (report SD7). Nottingham: Department for Education and Skills.
- Pye Tait Ltd. (2005) Investigation of Non-NQF qualification provision within the Improve Ltd SSC Footprint. York: Improve Ltd.
- Skill Strategy Research Ltd. (2005) The Widening Participation Project. Apprenticeships in the Food and Drink manufacturing Sector. York: Skill Strategy Research Ltd. Report can be downloaded from Improve website.