Skills for Logistics reports and publications:
- Assessment of Current and Future Skills Needs in the Logistics Sector (Stage 1) (2005)
- An assessment of Current Provision for Skills Needs in the Logistics Sector (Stage 2) (2005)
- Analysis of Gaps and Weaknesses in Workforce Development Activity (Stage 3) (2006)
- An assessment of Skills Needs and Current Provision in Scottish Logistics (2005)
- An assessment of Skills Needs and Current Provision in Welsh Logistics (2005)
- Business Strategies (2002) An Assessment of Skill Needs in the Retail and Related Industries (Skills Dialogue: Listening to Employers). London: DfES.
- DNTO (2001) Workforce Development Plan for the Distributive Sub-sector. Distributive National Training Organisation. Harpenden
- Forfás (2002) The Fourth Report of the Expert Group on Future Needs Skills. Ireland.
This includes a chapter on the employment and training needs of the logistics sector 2003-2006 in Ireland.
- FTA/Skills for Logistics (2003) Skills Survey 10.2003. Kent: Freight Transport Association.
- IER (2003) Skills in England 2002 (Volume 1). Coventry: LSC.
- RHDTC (2000) Skills Foresight for the Road Haulage and Distribution Sub-sector. Milton Keynes: Road Haulage and Distribution Training Council.
- RHDTC (2001) Workforce Development Plan 2001-2004 “Making the case for the road haulage and distribution sector”. Milton Keynes: Road Haulage and Distribution Training Council.
- Wilson, R., Homenidou, K. and Dickerson, A. (2004) Working Futures: New Projections of Occupational Employment by Sector and Region 2002-2012 (National Report). Nottingham: SSDA/DfES.