Title of Project: 'One by One': building the digital literacies of UK museums
Name of Researchers: Dr Ross Parry (Museum Studies, University of Leicester), Dr Doris Eikhof (CAMEo, University of Leicester), Dr Sally-Anne Barnes and Dr Erika Kispeter (Institute for Employment Research, University of Warwick)
Before completing this consent form, ensure that you have read about the project information. If you have any questions, please direct to Sally-Anne Barnes, Sally-Anne dot Barnes at warwick dot ac dot uk.
Please read the following statements
- I confirm that I have read and understood the project information for the study 'One by One: Building the digital literacies of UK museums'.
- I have had the opportunity to consider the information, ask questions and have had these answered satisfactorily.
- I understand that my participation is voluntary and that I am free to withdraw at any time without giving any reason.
- The procedures regarding confidentiality (e.g. the anonymisation of data, etc.) have been clearly explained to me.
- The use of the data in publications and the archiving of data has been explained to me.
Click here if you would like more information on the project and what participation in a focus group will involve.