This module is an optional module in the LLM. It will be taken by those students on the course who have law teaching experience in Ethiopian Universities.
The Aims of the Module:
- To enable students to utilize, reinforce and deepen the knowledge and skills developed in their University teaching through engaging in practical teaching activities
- To facilitate the development of an understanding of the relationship between theory and practice
- To develop the habits of reflective practice
- To practice under supervision the range of teaching, academic and organisational skills used in legal education
- To understand the ways students learn and how best to facilitate that learning