Listen to the debate now:
Monday 6th June, 6.00pm-7.30pm
University of Warwick, Social Sciences Building, Room S0.21.
Our panel of experts will get to the heart of the issues over whether the UK should stay or go and will be ready to answer your questions.
Speaking for ‘Remain’:
- Wyn Grant, Emeritus Professor of Politics, University of Warwick
- Lucy Hatton, Researcher, Politics and International Studies, University of Warwick
- Mike Smith, Professor in European Politics, University of Warwick
Speaking for ‘Leave’:
- Lincoln Allison, Emeritus Reader in Politics, University of Warwick and freelance writer and broadcaster
- Dave Nellist, National Chair of the Trade Unionist and Socialist Coalition (TUSC)