Educational Background and Scholarships
- 2011-present University of Warwick, United Kingdom
- PhD candidate, department of Politics and International Studies (International Political Economy)
- Received a full scholarship from the Thai government which aims to promote talents in the humanities and social sciences
- 2009-2010 University of Sydney, Australia
- Master of Arts (Research) in Political Economy (distinction)
- Endeavour Postgraduate Award 2009 - a full scholarship from the Australian Government
- 2004-2008 National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Bachelor of Social Sciences with Upper Second Class Honours (Economics)
- Singapore Scholarship recipient - a full scholarship from the Singapore Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Selected into the University Scholars Program, a multi-disciplinary academic program that accepts only 3% of each undergraduate cohort
- 2010 Guest lecturer for the International College, Rangsit University, Thailand
- "Introduction to Philosophy, Politics and Economics" and "Introduction to Politics" modules
- 2010 Guest lecturer for the Economics department, Kasetsart University, Thailand
- "Contemporary World Affairs" modules
- 2007 Research Internship at the Thailand Development Research Institute (TDRI)
- 2005 Social field researcher for a non-profit play: “Boxing Day: The Necessary Stage’s Tsunami Production”
- Interviewed tsunami victims about their post-tsunami difficulties and collected information about reconstruction period challenges in Phuket, Thailand
Other Academic Awards
- 2014 Winner of the Anglo-Thai Society's Award for Educational Excellence for final year Thai PhD students in the UK with outstanding academic performance (Humanities and Social Sciences division), 18 November 2014, The Royal Thai Embassy, London.
- 2014 Nomination for the Environmental Studies Section of the International Studies' Association (ISA)'s Best Graduate Student's Paper Award, ISA's 55th Annual Convention 2014, Toronto, Canada, 26-29 March 2014.
- 2012 Winner of the Elba Brown-Collier student paper award - an award for the best paper on a topic of core concern in social economics that demonstrates strong promise for future scholarly contributions, presented at the 14th World Congress of Social Economics in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom, 22 June 2012
- 2010 St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award - paid for trip to attend the 40th St. Gallen symposium in Switzerland, 4-7 May 2010 on "Entrepreneurs – Agents of Change"
- 2008 Senior Honour Roll, University Scholars Programme, National University of Singapore - an award for meritorious academic performance and contributions and achievements beyond the classroom