Honorary Research Fellow (2020–23)
Kranke, Matthias. 2020. ‘Exclusive expertise: the boundary work of international organizations.’ Review of International Political Economy, Early View, DOI:10.1080/ 09692290.2020.1784774: 1–24.
Kranke, Matthias. 2020. ‘IMF-World Bank Cooperation Before and After the Global Financial Crisis.’ Global Policy 11(1): 15–25.
Kranke, Matthias, and David Yarrow. 2019. ‘The Global Governance of Systemic Risk: How Measurement Practices Tame Macroprudential Politics.’ New Political Economy 24(6): 816–832.
Dr Matthias (Matt) Kranke is currently a post-doctoral researcher at the University of Kassel, Germany, having obtained his Ph.D. from the University of Warwick in 2018. During his time as non-resident Honorary Research Fellow, Matt will continue to work on issues related to global governance while seeking to foster and deepen collaborations with colleagues from PAIS.
- International Political Economy, International Relations and organisation studies
- Global economic and environmental governance
- International organisations, expertise and inter-organisational relations
- Ecological economics, political ecology, sustainability and post-growth
- Global benchmarking (numbers, indicators and rankings)
2018 | Doctor of Philosophy in Politics and International Studies, University of Warwick
2009 | Master of International Relations, Macquarie University, Sydney
2008 | Master of Political Science, Economics and History, Trier University
2006 | Bachelor of Social Science, Lund University