REGENDERING SCIENCE. FOR AN INCLUSIVE RESEARCH ENVIRONMENT
Open call for contributions for the final conference!
DATE: 27 - 28 January 2020
The consortium of “PLOTINA. Promoting gender balance and inclusion in research, innovation and training” is pleased to invite you to take part in the conference “Regendering Science. For an inclusive research environment” (27th- 28th January 2020, Bologna, Italy).
The event will provide a unique venue to share experiences, case-studies and best practices in the following domains:
- Structural and cultural change: Gender Equality Plans and efforts
- The inclusion of the sex/gender variables in research
- The inclusion of the sex/gender variables and of gender equality issues in teaching curricula
- Measuring Gender Equality in Organisations: Indicators and Monitoring Tools
To submit a proposal, please use the template for poster or abstract and the submission form available on the call webpage. Contributions will be accepted until the 8th of December 2019.
We appreciate and welcome contributions enhancing an interdisciplinary approach.
- All contributions must be in English
- 8th of December 2019: abstract submission for oral presentation (maximum 1000 words). Please, use the template available on the call website.
- 8th of December 2019: Poster presentation submission. Please, use the template available here. Printed poster features: A1 size (594 mm width x 841 mm height), portrait format, full colour
- 20th of December 2019: notification of acceptance (oral presentation or poster)
- Submit your poster (pdf format) or abstract (word format) using the form available in the call website
- The Book of abstracts will be published with ISBN on the PLOTINA website.
For further information, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation is free, but registration is required – please register online by visiting the website: https://www.plotina.eu/plotina-final-conference/
Organiser: University of Bologna
Location: Viale Fanin 44-46, Bologna, Italy