Associates are involved in CSGR activities by:
● receiving notices of Centre events, projects, publications and funding opportunities
● participating in Centre seminars, workshops and conferences
● submitting Centre working papers and discussion papers
● undertaking research projects related to CSGR's programme
● proposing periods of secondment to CSGR
● nominating visiting fellows to CSGR
● publicising CSGR's work in wider academic and user circles.
Associates fulfil obligations to CSGR by:
● acknowledging CSGR support in relevant research outputs
● providing requested information for CSGR annual reports, web pages and grant applications
● reporting to the Director of CSGR on use of any Centre funds
Associate appointments are subject to review at three-year intervals.