- Capitalist convergence? European (dis?)integration and the post-crash restructuring of French and European capitalisms - New Political Economy
(joint Authored with Sean McDaniel) New Political Economy article on Brexit and comparative capitalisms (2019)
- Evolving economic orthodoxies at the IMF and OBR: mechanisms of ideational change and economic expertise since the Crash
paper scheduled for presentation to the 'Transforming capitalisms' Seminar series curated by Matthias Thiemann at the Centre D’Etudes Européennes seminar, Sciences Po Paris, March, 2020 (not delivered due to CV-19)
- Hollowing out of Monetarism: the Rise of Rules-Based Monetary Policy-making in the UK and US and Problems with the Paradigm Change Framework - Comparative European Politics
paper published on UK economic policy practitioners and theorising ideational change in Comparative European Politics (2020) Volume 18, No. 3, pp 281-308. https://doi.org/10.1057/s41295-019-00186-1
- OBR, Brexit, UK Growth Forecasting, and the Politics of Economic Ideas
Paper Presented at the PAIS Annual Research Conference, University of Warwick - July 2019 on the panel 'The Politics of Economic Ideas and the Politics of Economic Expertise'
- Politics of Economic Expertise: the OBR and UK Growth Forecasting in the context Brexit
Departmental seminar paper, Department of Political Economy, Kings College London, scheduled for June 2020 (not delivered due to CV-19)
- The OBR, UK Growth Forecasting – and the Politics of Economic Ideas Surrounding Brexit’s Impact on the UK Economy' - paper by Ben Clift (University of Warwick)'
Paper presented at the International Studies Association conference Toronto, March/April 2019
'The OBR, UK Growth Forecasting – and the Politics of Economic Ideas Surrounding Brexit’s Impact on the UK Economy'
Ben Clift (University of Warwick) email@example.com
This paper featured on the Panel 'Understanding the Politics of Economic Ideas Within the Theory and Practice of Economic Governance and Economic Policy-making in Advanced Economies'
- UK Growth Model(s) and the Productivity Puzzle
(co-authored with Sean McDaniel) paper scheduled for presentation at the PSA Conference, Edinburgh, April 2020 (not delivered due to CV-19)