Congratulations on receiving a conditional or unconditional offer to study for a degree in the Department of Sociology at the University of Warwick. We'd now love to invite you to attend one of our Offer Holder Open Days.
The Offer Holder Open Days will give you and other prospective students an opportunity to explore the University campus and meet some of the staff and students in the Department of Sociology. You will be given a more in-depth look at our approach to the study of sociology and you will be introduced to the facilities that the department and University have to offer.
Sociology Department Offer Holder Open Days
- 12:00-12:20pm: Time to browse the Sociology Fair - Physics Lecture Theatre Foyer
- 12:20-1:00pm: Introduction to Sociology at Warwick (Director of Undergraduate Studies) Physics Lecture Theatre
- 1:00-2:00pm: Lunch in the Ramphal Building Foyer, followed by break out sessions in small groups allocated by specified degree
- 2:00-3:00pm: Mini lecture/seminar; and Careers information in Ramphal R.03/04
- 3:00-3:30pm: Tea & Coffee and time to chat with academic staff and students Ramphal Foyer
You will be given the option to attend the Warwick Offer Holder Mornings as well as the afternoon activities in the Department of Sociology. You can choose to attend one or both of these activities once you are redirected to the booking form.
If one of the dates above no longer appears on the booking form drop-down menu, it is most likely fully-booked
You can read more about Warwick's Offer Holder Open Days here.
We look forward to meeting you!