Recordings of the plenary speakers 'Authority and Political Technologies 2014: Power in a World of Becoming, Entanglement & Attachment'
Apologies for the poor quality, hopefully they will still be legible for those interested in hearing these great papers.
1. Christian Borch 'Shiller Sociality: On the Social Dynamics of Financial Markets'
3. Amade M'Charek '(Sur)Face: On Generous Methods in Studies of Race'
4. Louise Amoore - unavailable due to anonymity issues.
5. AbdouMaliq Simone 'The Gravity of Leftovers: Reflections on Contemporary Urban Power in an Apparent Global South'
6. Costas Douzinas 'A Philosophy of Resistance'
William Connolly had to pull out of the conference in the end - however he has written a blog post that includes a section of the talk that he was preparing for the conference - on Contemporary Condition, June 6th. http://contemporarycondition.blogspot.co.uk/