- Mike Calnan is Professor of Medical Sociology at the University of Kent.
- Hope Daley is the head of health and safety at UNISON.
- Chris Hanning is a (retired) sleep clinician and clinical lecturer. He has experience and expertise in the treatment of people with sleep disorders and has extensive knowledge of sleep science and medicine.
- Tim Holt is a GP and has had experience of working within the PCRN. He is also a Clinical Lecturer in the Department of Primary Health Care at Oxford University. He is supporting the Primary Care arm of the study.
- Izzy John is the student welfare officer at UoW. Her role involves taking an active interest in the health and welfare of UoW students. She is supporting the student arm of the project.
- Paul Martin is Professor of Science and Technology Studies at the University of Sheffield.
- Rob Meadows is Lecturer in Sociology at the University of Surrey.
- Mike Smyth is a research fellow and paramedic at WMAS. He is supporting the research in the WMAS NHS Trust
First Advisory Group Meeting
The first advisory group meeting was held at the University of Warwick on 23rd November 2011. The agenda for the first meeting was to introduce the project to the advisory group and to provide an update on progress so far; discuss the role of the advisory group and advisors; discuss and gain advice on participant recruitment and sampling.
Second Advisory Group Meeting
The second advisory group meeting was held at the University of Warwick on 23rd January 2014. The agenda for the second meeting included discussion around the following themes: i) data analysis strategies and directions and ii) maximising impact.