- 2018, November 7: Talk at the European Parliament - 'International Strategies: Kashmir and Human Rights Violations', Hosted by British MEP for the European subcommittee on human rights.
- 2018, October 18 -19: Keynote: 'Race and Pedagogy: An Onion-Layered Guide to Transforming the Curriculum', School of Business and Management, Queen Mary, University of London. Organised by the BARC Collective
- 2018, June 12 - 17: Memory and (In) Justice: Cultures of Resistance #Kashmir - A collaboration with Uzma Falak, a poet, essayist and filmmaker, to produce a series of events that explored how art, memory and justice are interwoven in the quest for freedoms in Kashmir.
- 2017, June,
- 2016, June: Screenings of Khoon Diy Baarav, an award-winning Kashmiri film about Resistance to Enforced Disappearances, including Q&A with Iffat Fatima (film director) and Parveena Ahangar (Chairperson, Association of Parents of Disappeared Persons, Kashmir). Screenings were held at the Arts Centre, University of Warwick, SOAS, the University of Westminster, the University of Cambridge, Oxford, Manchester, and the Drum (Birmingham). The screenings were co-organised and co-funded with Professor Dibyesh Anand. During the screenings, I travelled with filmmaker Iffat Fatima and Parveena Ahangar to most of the venue listed above. The aim of these screenings was to raise public awareness of human rights violations in Indian-occupied Kashmir.
Co-Funded by the University of Warwick's ESRC Impact Acceleration Grant (2015) and the University of Westminster.
Funded by the Theories and Methodologies Research Cluster, Department of Sociology
- Kashmiris: Contested Present, Possible Futures (June 2014 - University of Westminster Conference)
- Contested and Possible Sovereignties: The 'State' of Kashmir (March 2014)
podcasts of the (March/June 2014) events are available here
Funded by the Institute of Advanced Study, University of Warwick, Co-Organised with Dr. Dibyesh Anand, University of Westminster.