British Sociological Association Theory Study Group
- July 2008: 1968 Conference
- Sept 2009: "Have we ever been 'post'?: Critique of Sociological Knowledge' Annual Conference
- May 2010: Understanding Diaspora: The Case of Kurds in London
- July 2010: Re-Imagining our Sociological Contemporaneity: What is the Age of Re-embodiments?
November 2010: Foucault, the Family and Politics, BSA Theory Study Group supported Conference
November 2010 Symposium for Margaret Archer, BSA Theory Study Group Symposium, organised with the Realism and Social Research Study Group and the Department of Sociology, University of Warwick
Funded Research Activities at Warwick
- Oct 2007-July 2008, Institute of Advanced Study, Integration Award:
- July 2009, Institute of Advanced Study Early Career Summer School:
Theory for a Global Age: Postcolonial and Cosmopolitan Perspectives
- July 2010, Institute for Advanced Study Early Career Summer School:
Theory for a Global Age: The Place of Africa?