APPLICATION PROCESS CLOSED!!
The Summer School is aimed at an international and multidisciplinary community of early career researchers and academics, including PhD students and postdoctoral fellows. Applications will be evaluated and candidates selected on the basis of their CVs, personal statements, references, and research abstract.
- The fee for the Summer School is £250. This includes 5 nights accommodation (individual rooms en suite, including breakfast) and lunch. Students have to cover the cost of their travel and evening meals themselves.
- A number of scholarships covering the fee and travel expenses, up to a maximum of £500, will be available on a competitive basis. Full details are available on the application form.
- **NEW** Two fee waivers (£250 each) are available for postgraduate students and early career researchers and academics who are also BSA members. Please indicate on the application form that you would also like to be considered for the BSA fee waiver.
- To apply you must complete the Application Form and return it by email to email@example.com no later than 27 February 2009. In addition to this form, you should submit a short CV (max 2 pages).
- The decision of the organizing committee will be announced by 16 March 2009.
If you have any quesitons, please contact the Research Co-ordinator, Rodrigo Cordero: R.A.Cordero-Vega@warwick.ac.uk