- Co-founder of the Indigenous Studies Reading Group, University of Warwick
- Member of the Centre for the Study on Women and Gender, University of Warwick
- Member of the Human Rights Study Group, University of Warwick
The University of Warwick Seminar Tutor
October 2011 - July 2012
- Teaching International Perspectives on Gender at the Department of Sociology.
Humboldt Universität zu Berlin (HU-Berlin) Gender Conference Assistant Coordinator
March 2009 – June 2009 (Temporal Contract)
- Assistant coordinator of the International Symposium “The Knowledge Behind: The Role of Gender Knowledge in Policy Making”
- Revision of participant and speakers abstract and final papers.
- Constant communication with sponsors, panellist and participants.
Reading Community Learning Centre (RCLC) Treasurer and Trustee
July 2008 – Present (Volunteer)
- Social work with migrant women (Pakistan, Nepal, Poland, Armenia, Afghanistan, etc.).
- Research on ethnic minorities in Reading, UK.
- General administrative activities.
Universität Kassel, FB5 (Social Sciences Faculty) Policy Research Assistant
Contracted by the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)
September 2008 – February 2009 (Temporal Contract)
- Researched material for guide on Gender-Sensitive Labour Migration Policies.
- In-depth research analysis on the migration policies of Spain.
- Analysis of the ‘left-behind’ phenomenon in migrants’ countries of origin.
Universität Kassel, FB5 (Social Sciences Faculty) Student Exchange Coordinator
April 2007 - July 2007 (Temporal Contract)
- Coordinated a student exchange program between the University of Kassel and the University of Conception in Chile.
- Assisted in the design of a one semester exchange program and provided guidance on the scholarships granted by the German government to Chilean students and vice versa.
- Translated several documents from German to Spanish and coordinated communication between the two Universities.