- 2012-16 PhD Sociology. University of Warwick, UK.
- 2008-09 MA Gender & Development. University of Hull, UK.
- 2000-02 MA Sociology. University of Peshawar, Pakistan.
- 1996-99 BA Sociology & English Literature. University of Peshawar, Pakistan.
Work Experience: UK
- Oct 2014 - Dec 2014 Teaching Assistant (SPSS) on ESRC-Doctoral Training Centre module 'Quantitative Research Methods'.
- Oct 2014 - Dec 2014 Sessional Tutor, Department of Sociology, University of Warwick.
Nov 2013 - Feb 2015 Academic Mentor, Ritsumeikan University (Kyoto), Japan.
Nov 2012 - Jan 2012 Enumerator, MYPLACE (Memory, Youth, Political Legacy & Civic Engagement) Project, Manchester Metropolitan University.
Oct 2012 Research Assistant, Evaluation of Cambridge Science Centre’s Science Communication Workshop.
Achievements and Awards
- 2015 Funding for participation in the ‘3rd Social Sciences Conference: State and Society of Pakistan - Challenges and Opportunities’ by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan.
- 2014 Funding for the Conference ‘Multiple Crises and Sustainable Social Integration in Contemporary
Societies’ Chung-Ang University (South Korea) by Ritsumeikan University, Kyoto (Japan).
- 2008-09 Commonwealth Scholarship (DFID-SSS) for Masters in Gender and Development at the University of Hull (UK).
2002 2nd Position in order of merit in M.A Sociology, University of Peshawar (Pakistan)
Further details available in My CV.